Zoe Clark Cakes is currently seeking a highly motivated apprentice cake and pastry chef to join our team.
Working full or part time Monday to Friday with the occasional Saturday the successful candidate will be undergoing Certificate III in Patisserie.
Throughout the apprenticeship you will:
- Oversee the day’s production
- Create base products from scratch
- Prepare fillings
- Create a wide range of cakes and confectionery
- Sugarwork and decorations
- Operate commercial equipment
- Complete general cleaning
We are looking for someone who has:
- Genuine interest in the industry
- The ability to work quickly and follow instructions
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude and works well as a part of a team
Please provide your resume and cover letter outlining your interest in the role, why you would make a great addition to our team and anything else to support your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights. You must be currently living in Australia!